The Vampire Diaries

Random Random Random is my nickname so you ever want to post something on my blog and your writing to me, please use the term Random or Miss. Mitchie Random! Thanks!!!

Friday, February 17, 2012

Gotcha! Yogurt





Okay, I'm not the first to say I LOVE Gotcha! Yogurt!http://gotchayogurt.com/wordpress/ The have the WORLD's best frozen yogurt! I really wanna try Cappuccino and Mango Tango Sorbet but those flavors aren't out yet; they're on the 'Flavors Coming Soon' side. But I'm dying to try Blackberry Cheesecake, Peppermint Stick, and Cherry Vanilla. But I'm 50/50 on trying Sweet Coconut. The good 50 is I wanna try it because I sorta like coconut but the bad 50 is I don't don't really like coconut so yeah! I'm trying to beg my mom to take me plus it could help me (with eating) and like I said, I LOVE GOTCHA! YOGURT!!! But so far, I think she's gonna take me! Wish me good luck!!

No comments:

Post a Comment