The Vampire Diaries

Random Random Random is my nickname so you ever want to post something on my blog and your writing to me, please use the term Random or Miss. Mitchie Random! Thanks!!!

Sunday, February 05, 2012

The Vampire Diaries-Stefan's Diaries Vol. 4 The Ripper

Tmg you guys. I started reading the Vampire Diaries novels and holy crap they're interesting!! But I find the Vampire Diaries Stefan's Diaries Vol. 4 The Ripper the most interesting. Even though I skipped vol. 1, 2, and 3. OOPS!!! But I'm page 93 and it's really something special. He has already feed on an animal, got a girl fired, and . . . But that's all I have to say 'cause spoil it for you guys who are the vol. 1, 2, and 3. Check out vol. 4 and then vol. 5 which is The Vampire Diaries Stefan's Diaries Vol. 5 The Asylum and then, vol. 6 which is The Vampire Diaries Stefan's Diaries Vol. 6 The Compelled. Check all six of them out!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment