The Vampire Diaries

Random Random Random is my nickname so you ever want to post something on my blog and your writing to me, please use the term Random or Miss. Mitchie Random! Thanks!!!

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Ross Lynch

TMG (you know what that means) Ross Lynch is a total hottie! He is so adorable! I love him! He has incredible muscles, he is so cute-speechless, he plays on Austin and Ally as Austin Moon and has a really powerful voice that drives all the girls crazy. I love him so much! I defiantly have to put him on my hot guy poster! That is a must!

27 comments:

  1. I only love Ross Lynch on days that end in "day"!
    (FYI,that's every day.<3)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ok who ever you are dont talk about him that he is incredible or hot cuz he is mine

    ReplyDelete
  3. jeez man he's got guns

    ReplyDelete
  4. ur hot and u got good looking guns

    ReplyDelete
  5. mui lindo ! Cute ! I LOVE YOOU <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. aaaaahhh,babaaaaa,esta,re,buenoooo

    ReplyDelete
  7. I agree, total loser! Not sexy, not hot, HA!

    ReplyDelete
  8. He is awesome he sings great he acts great and looks great u haters obviously dont have eyes or ears

    ReplyDelete
  9. OHMIGOD OHMIGOD HE IS SOOOOO HOT AND GOOD LOOKIN'!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'd do ANYTHING he wanted if you know what i mean ;)

    ReplyDelete
  11. oooooooooooooooooo wwwwwwwwwwweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

    ReplyDelete
  12. i love it mmmmmmhhhhhhhh

    ReplyDelete
  13. omg i luv him!

    ReplyDelete
  14. OMG SO HOT!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. smoking hair :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. me lo re cojeria al rubio tendremos hijos rubios y de ojos verdes mmmmm ya puedo saborear su vergota

    ReplyDelete
  17. i luv ross lynch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. some people said hes a loser NO HES NOT hes is totally hot and sexy!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Ewww he is cute but that's is fangirling

    ReplyDelete